Canada, being the world’s largest country in terms of its total land area, is the most attractive country with multiculturalism and high standards of living. With its high academic standards and quality education, Canada have many renowned public and private colleges and universities that offers many customized graduate and post graduate courses. After all, who doesn’t wish to study in Canada! Canadian institutes are the best among nations around the world and getting a degree from these is perceived to be equivalent to getting one from US, UK or Australia.
When it comes to opportunities after studying in Canada, there is a 2-way go-through. One can either get a work-permit if he/she is willing to work there further or can apply for PR to get permanently settled there. Canada hence is a very promising land having huge space for one’s growth offering many opportunities.
FLY YOUR DREAMS HIGH WITH CANADA!
Study Cost in CANADA
- Diploma / Advanced Diploma = CA$9,000 – CA$16,000 (Approx)
- Bachelor Program = CA$12,000 – AU$20,000 (Approx)
- Master’s Program = CA$18,000 – AU$26,000 (Approx)
Living Cost in Canada
Living cost in Australia per year approximately…
- Student (Per Year) = CA$13,880
- Spouse (Per Year) = CA$5,100
- Child (Per Year) = CA$2,070
Accommodation cost in Canada approximately…
- Hostels and Guesthouses – $80 to $110 per week
- Shared Rental – $65 to $96 per week
- On campus – $90 to $120 per week
- Homestay – $100 to $107 per week
- Rental – $150 to $350 per week
- Groceries and eating out – $60 to $140 per week
- Gas, electricity – $75 to $80 per week
- Phone and Internet – $18 to $43 per week
- Public transport – $10 to $50 per week
- Car (after purchase) – $150 to $300 per week
* These are approximate costs and may vary depending on university, course & City.