Europe offers some of the best learning environments and a diverse cultural landscape perfect for foreign students. It boasts of countries like the UK, Germany, Sweden, France and Spain among many others which attract talented students from across the world. Every year, millions of undergraduate and postgraduate students head to Europe to pursue their Bachelors and Masters programs. Europe has a world-class education system coupled with advanced curriculum and infrastructure to support your education.
Apart from education and career, recreation is another essential aspect to studying abroad in Europe. Luckily for students, Europe boasts of awe-inspiring monuments, tourist places and breathtaking destinations to refresh your soul. If you get to study in Europe, you will get access to the Schengen visa that will allow you to visit 26 counties within Europe. Thus, studying in Europe can be an enriching experience if you too want to study at some of the best universities along with top-notch faculty in a culturally diverse environment.
If you’re a non-residential student interested in studying in Europe, you may need to apply for a study visa in Europe to enter and study in the European Union. To make the process smoother, you can seek guidance from European study visa consultants who specialize in helping international students obtain study visas in Europe.
Europe is a popular destination for students who want to study abroad due to its diverse culture, world-renowned universities, and quality of education. However, the process of obtaining a study visa in Europe can be complex and overwhelming for non-residential students. That’s where European study visa consultants come in to play.
These consultants specialize in helping international students navigate the visa application process and provide guidance on the various study programs available in different European countries. With the help of a Europe visa consultant, you can ensure that your visa application meets all the requirements and increase your chances of obtaining a study visa.
Once you have a study visa, studying in Europe can be a life-changing experience. You can learn new languages, explore different cultures, and gain a unique perspective on the world. European universities offer a wide range of courses and programs that cater to different academic interests, and the quality of education is generally high.
In summary, With the help of European study visa consultants, the process of obtaining a study visa can be made much easier.
Study Cost in Europe
- Diploma / Advanced Diploma = AU$12,000 – AU$19,000 (Approx)
- Bachelor Program = AU$20,000 – AU$33,000 (Approx)
- Master's Program = AU$20,000 – AU$35,000 (Approx)
Living Cost in Europe
Living cost in Europe per year approximately…
- Student (Per Year) = AU$19,830
- Spouse (Per Year) = AU$6,940
- Child (Per Year) = AU$2,970
Accommodation cost in Europe approximately…
- Hostels and Guesthouses – $80 to $135 per week
- Shared Rental – $70 to $250 per week
- On campus – $80 to $250 per week
- Homestay – $110 to $270 per week
- Rental – $100 to $400 per week
- Groceries and eating out – $80 to $200 per week
- Gas, electricity – $60 to $100 per week
- Phone and Internet – $20 to $50 per week
- Public transport – $10 to $50 per week
- Car (after purchase) – $150 to $250 per week
* These are approximate costs and may vary depending on university, course & City.