The UK has remained a popular destination for studying abroad among various other international countries. It is home to world’s best universities and colleges, including three of the top 10 universities in the world. For every student, studying abroad is an important career decision and the UK is one place to apply for an undergraduate, postgraduate or research degree. As an internationally recognized hub for education, the UK attracts students from across the globe. A degree from the UK will help students to improve their career and job prospects significantly. The learning experience in the UK spans across hundreds of diverse courses, subjects, fields and areas that students can easily explore to suit their need.
Due to the shorter duration of courses in the UK (as compared to US and Australia), it is a preferred study abroad destination for Indian students who want to learn and earn quickly (international students are allowed to work for up to 20 hours per week). Along with the excellent study and work environment, diverse culture and lifestyle, students can easily explore the various tourist attractions and scenic destinations during their study abroad program.
Study Cost in UK
- Diploma / Advanced Diploma = GBP$11,000 – GBP$16,000 (Approx)
- Bachelor Program = GBP$15,700 – GBP$23,190 (Approx)
- Master's Program = GBP$16,000 – GBP$27,000 (Approx)
Living Cost in UK
Living cost in Australia per year approximately…
- Student (Per Year) = GBP$17,000
- Spouse (Per Year) = GBP$4,340
- Child (Per Year) = GBP$1,900
Accommodation cost in UK approximately…
- Hostels and Guesthouses – $60 to $100 per week
- Shared Rental – $70 to $100 per week
- On campus – $120 to $200 per week
- Homestay – $130 to $250 per week
- Rental – $120 to $350 per week
- Groceries and eating out – $35 to $47 per week
- Gas, electricity – $15 to $30 per week
- Phone and Internet – $7 to $11 per week
- Public transport – $15 to $26 per week
- Car (after purchase) – $100 to $300 per week
* These are approximate costs and may vary depending on university, course & City.